Tilly in Technicolor book review


Why did it take me so long to read this? I loved it and it brought a great reading experience with it.


Tilly in Technicolor is Mazey Edding’s YA debut that follows two neurodivergent teens who are travelling around Europe and fall for each other as doing so. 


I had a great time following Tilly and Oliver across Europe, seeing how they see the world and their relationship develop. These two neurodivergent characters brought me so much joy and I would just keep reading about them for books and books. It was great to see both of these characters grow throughout the story and see who they were at the end of the book compared to the start of the book. 


I also really liked travelling through Europe with these characters and seeing how they struggled with the environments around them, and the descriptions of those moments were really well done and it truly did seem like Mazey knew what she was talking about and understood what it feels like to be in these situations. 


While I didn’t love all the relationships all the way through I did like seeing them develop and see the point they were at by the end of the story and how much the characters had done what they needed to do even if it wasn’t always easy. 


I cannot wait to read more from Mazey Eddings who I have wanted to read for a while and now want to read so much more from. This was an easy 4.75 star read that I really recommend and need to get my hands on a physical copy of.


 

Comments

My Most Read Reviews

As Good As Dead short review

The Girl in Question book review

The Gossip Games book review