Lovelight Farms book review



 Lovelight Farms follows Stella who owns a Christmas tree farm currently facing some issues, so she enters an influencer competition to try and win some money and publicity but on the application, she lies and says she has a boyfriend. Luca, her best friend of almost a decade, agrees to fake date her for a week. For most of the book we follow Stella’s perspective but there is the odd chapter from Luca’s perspective. 

Along with Stella and Luca, we frequently see Beckett and Layla who also work at the Christmas tree farm and I look forward to learning more about them in their books. I liked the characters and enjoyed reading as they moved from friends to something more. There were a couple of things that I wasn’t a massive fan of surrounding the characters but it was a five star read and when surrounded by everything else they were easy enough to let slide. 


I was a massive fan of the setting and just loved the Christmas vibes, I can only imagine that while they are based on different settings the other books also have a fantastic vibe. This was the perfect book for curling up with a hot drink and blanket while it’s a bit miserable outside. It has made it onto my list of favourite Christmas books, due to all the things I look for in Christmas books completed fantastically by B.K. Borison. 


I will definitely be recommending this both as a Christmas story and a fantastic romance book. I can see why so many love this and do agree that it is deserving of the hype that I am seeing it get more and more now. An easy five stars and I can only hope I love the next two just as much.

Comments

My Most Read Reviews

As Good As Dead short review

The Gossip Games book review

Fire by Kristen Cashore Book Review